Friday, November 20, 2009

My Sweet Things - minus two



Tazer is 90 pounds of brute strength. He exactly what we need here in the hood. Little do most people know that his bark is much worse than his bite! Much worse...



Moses, so named because he escaped the bondage of the Humane Shelter, is our cross eyed wonder. He is so cute. So huge. So funny. He loves to lay close in bed but stretched from my feet to my waist so he takes up A LOT of space!



The day we went to the shelter to pick out a dog, this guy had nothing on his cage telling us anything about him. Why? Because he was next to be euthanized. I was looking for a small female dog and Ruger is who I came home with. Ten years later - absolutely no regrets. He is a great dog and we love him to death.



This is Mia - also known as 'Nosy Rosy'. Mia is a Human Shelter Rescue cat! This picture was recently submitted to Women's Day Cutest Pet and published online. She is 14 years old and has almost used up her nine lives - the day she crawled into the boiler while I was baking cookies used half of them. Also singed half her whiskers!

1 comment:

Summer said...

How stinkin cute!! Moses looks like our Chloe Cat!!
Summer :0)