Monday, August 11, 2008

Death and Life

Today the funeral home that Todd is at called me. Death. Because he was alienated from his family, they wondered if I could help with some personal information about him. They also told me that because he had been dead several days before he was found, he was not able to be viewed. How tragic that there was such a chasm between he and his family.

The boys were over tonight. Life. So much life. We played with A and M and when we got home, played in the backyard. E discovered the hose was left on. He delighted in spraying everyone. We told him to stop and he just stood there, dimples deep, and kept spraying away.
It doesn't get much better than that!

1 comment:

Devon said...

I just wanted to say thank you for leaving a comment and sharing that book with me. I already ordered it and can't wait to read it! THANK YOU!