Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Disappointment/HISappointment

Today has been disappointing. Dryscha is not going to have a baby. I remembered that once I read that if you change the 'D' in disappointment to an 'H', you have Hisappointment. I have to believe that. No one would make a better mom than Dryscha. I have to believe that God has other plans for her - plans that are better than we can imagine. Perhaps adoption.
Now we are awaiting election results. It is scary. Again, God is in total control.
Tonight we went to the library so Bob could get a library card. I grew up loving books. I remember the first time I ever went to a library. My grandmother took me one Summer when we came home for a few weeks. I never knew there was a place with so many books! I can still remember the awe I felt....

No comments: