Thursday, December 24, 2009

All is Calm??



The oldest and the youngest.
Mom may not use her new walker, but Robert sure loved it!
Does this look like calm? Some of my greatest gifts are under the tree.

I do love Christmas Eve. Maybe even more than Christmas day. Traditionally my mom and brother come over and join us. This year we had a soup and appetizer meal. Brad brought Lizette. Unused to our pandemonium, she was rather shocked to walk into the kitchen and see Max and I admiring Mike's new handgun. Really shocked.....

Brad and I got mom a new walker. It didn't take long for the boys to discover that it moved. It was hilarious to see them climb up into it and push each other around.

The girls always love being together. Moriah is coming out of her shell and loves Juliet. Jocelyn still bosses everyone around. Aleyna is still my sunbeam.

Christmas Eve is a blessed time . My family is so dear to me. I especially love seeing my kids follow the Lord and raising their children to honor Him.

No comments: