Sunday, January 10, 2010

Juliet's Celebration and a Blessing.....

Ah Juliet! I remember walking into the OR the day you were born. I knew then how special you would be, and you are. You are my brown eyed girl. My pixie. My great hugger. You are so loved - by your family and church family. And today you are three! My greatest desire is to see you grow up to be tender hearted, joyful, and willing to do the Lord's will.
The kids loved playing with the big ball! Unfortunately, Robert got in front of it when the rest were behind it. It reminded me of a snowball avalanche!
A precious answer to prayer was that William got to go to church with Jordan and Patrick and attend the party. We got to spend a few moments with him alone and give him his Christmas gifts. I don't know when the next time will be that I can hold him in my arms and tell him I love
him, but today was more special because he got to share it with us.

No comments: