Saturday, January 2, 2010

Snowin' in 'The Hood'

I really do enjoy snow. I especially love when it snows so much that we are snowed in. That didn't happen this time - at least not yet.

Snow is peaceful. It is pure. It is quiet in the hood when it snows. When we lived in Puerto Rico, my grandma would freeze snowballs for when we got home in the Summer. A childhood memory of someone who loved me.......

I love to be out in the country when it snows. A place where no one has walked yet. I see my footprints and think of God. He ordered my footprints. He allowed my footprints. I want Him to guide my footprints - to lead me to people I can minister to. Sometimes people here in the hood are scary. They are different. Yet, they need a smile. They need a Savior. They are the mission field He has given me.

No comments: