Sunday, January 18, 2009

Camp Grandma

Made him earn his keep by cleaning...
Celebrated pizza night!
Got creative!
Modeled a tutu I made for his female cousins. Sorry Edwin!

And tried a new 'do'.

But the nice thing about 'Camp Grandma' is that just like Summer Camp, it is fun while it lasts, but it does end!

I love 'Camp Grandma'. When my kids let their kids spend the night, it is a blessing. It makes me feel that even when I failed as a parent, my children trust me with their children. It gives me a chance to share God's blessings. To pass them to a new generation. To create memories. To teach them about God's goodness and to share with them the answers to prayers. It gives me a chance to reinforce what they are learning at home. It gives me a chance to teach them to obey and to fear God. To honor Him. That success means finding God's will for their lives and accomplishing it.

I love Camp Grandma.

No comments: