Monday, March 23, 2009

James is the Man!



This weekend it was James' turn to spend the night. I often call him my 'Sweet Baby James'. He is the first boy I got to hold three years ago. When I would go visit, I would always ask the nurse which one needed some Grandma time the most, and it was usually James. He is my sunshine boy. Always has a smile on his face.

Last night we wrapped up The Truth Project at church. It was good to review all that we have talked about. The thought of gazing on the face of God is still so intimidating. So hard to think about. I go through trials and have to ask myself if I really believe that what I believe is really true. If it is, it will change the way I view every aspect of my life. For He truly is the Only Truth. The only Truth worth believing.

No comments: