Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dishin' on Dining Rooms

First of all, I am no blogging expert so this is not configured the way I would have liked. Second of all, I am not a decorating diva! I can see what I want but when I try to accomplish it....well....

We live in a big old house in the middle of 'the hood'. It is a wonderful mission field and I love it. We also were foster parents to over 100 children in 15 years and the dining room was the center of our house as we met together for meals each evening. It is my favorite room.


We have a lot of old woodwork. I love my bay window. The high chair in the corner was my mom's when she was a baby. I also have the candlewick china she bought before she got married. It's very precious to me and we use it on Holidays.

This is looking into the dining room from our foyer. Obviously the dining room leads into the kitchen.


The bay windows get a lot of nose prints these days. This is Tazer.

1 comment:

Pam Bowers said...

I love the bay window. You have a very inviting dining room and a really cute puppers.