Saturday, May 2, 2009

ROCKIN'ROBERT



Robert is the 'oldest', yet smallest of the boys. He was 3 pounds and one ounce when he made his appearance three years ago. The nurses would say they were going to put him in their pocket and steal him. We thought that by eighteen months, they would all be the same size, but he still remains the smallest. I still am in awe of how merciful God was and continues to be on their behalf. Being a grandparent is sobering as I strive to share the Lord with them. I want them to see Him in every aspect of their lives.



One of the very best things about coming to visit is getting to play with Ruger and Tazer. Robert did learn several months ago not to put his finger in Ruger's mouth...




I you are going to eat, you're going to have to work! All of the kids love being with Grandpa.

href="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/__uJQ4YnC1zc/SfwlmTAhafI/AAAAAAAAANc/w4k-LUtW2Yk/s1600-h/DSC_1505.JPG">


I know this is disgusting! I bought the boys this book about triplet bears. They are each different, yet each very much loved. Robert obviously loves his bear as much as he is loved! I have replaced them once and about to go on another quest......



No comments: