Sunday, September 28, 2008

Birthday Boy

Today is Brad's birthday! Wow. Am I ever getting old! Firstborn. Easy labor. Good baby. It has been a delight to look back and see God working in Brad's life. To see him allow God to direct him and allow God to change his life path. To see him minister and raise his little family to do right. As I grew more mature, I realized that success is finding God's will for your life and accomplishing it. I am at peace knowing Brad is doing that.
More heavy. A few weeks ago Suzanne had to have part of her tongue removed due to suspicious spots. The biopsy turned out non cancerous, but yesterday she told me she has a new spot. This is so agressive. I assured her of my prayers and we talked about how sometimes God puts challenges in our lives to see if what we believe is really what we believe........

No comments: