Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Accident

I found out that late this afternoon, there was an accident at work. A trainee truck driver penned the trainer between the truck and the dock and it was bad. I went to the hospital to see if there was anything I could do for my fellow associates and also for these men and their families. They are from Pennsylvania. Obviously the remaining delivery had to keep on going. I was able to listen to Carlye and Connie and Erich who witnessed it is having a very difficult time. I wish I would have been allowed in the ER to pray with the man injured. I know Connie will have his name so maybe rather than going to church tomorrow night, I can run up there. Although, since they didn't work for Sears, we were not supposed to be there. How cruel is that?

No comments: