Friday, September 26, 2008

Missing

It was about this time, three years ago, that Jordan lost their baby. There are days that I don't think of that grandchild we never got to hold in our arms, and days when I long for them. We don't know the gender. We don't know if they would have been blonde or another redhead. We don't know what kind of personality that they might have had or talents they might have developed. We do know that they were being wonderfully woven. We know that they are in heaven. We know that they would be two and a half years old. We kno2 that they are missing.

1 comment:

Steve+Marie Douglas said...

Hey, Becky I know we were emailing a bit back and forth but can you let me know via email if it would be okay with you if I added you to my blogs side bar or if you want to be one of the followers just enter us inthe blogs I follow section of your blog. EITHER WAY _ SO I DON'T MISS IMPORTANT ENTRIES LIKE THIS ONE!!!!
... "As the days move forward the memories are rooted deeper in my heart - NEVER FORGET YOU LITTLE ONE" these words came to me just now as I thought about Jordan and her precious one in heaven. I am sure this is pretty close to your sentement as well!
Marie