Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Heart Matters

Last night I went to visit Darlene after work at the hospital. I had just gotten home when Bob called down to me and said he needed to go to the hospital. I called an ambulance because I know chest pains are not something to trifle with. Within an hour and a half, he was in surgery. God is so amazing - the timing was so perfect. It is hard to imagine. Bob did not fit the stereotypical heart attack patient. It is scary to wonder about our future and all the changes we will need to implement. But, I am excited to set out on this venture because it is with Bob. God is so good to us. I need to be still and know that He is God and He is in control. Total control.

1 comment:

Steve+Marie Douglas said...

BECKY, WE WILL CONTINUE TO BELIEVE THAT GOD WILL SEE YOU & BOB THROUGH! HIS HEALING POWER IS UNFAILING, HIS LOVE IS NEVER ENDING!!!
Marie, Steve & Josiah & Kayla