Friday, October 10, 2008

In His Stars

Last night I got home from the hospital and the stars were amazing. I always think of the song: 'In the stars His handiwork I see,
On the wind He speaks with majesty.
Though He ruleth over land and sea,
What is that to me?'
He truly is more than a God who doesn't care, who lives away up there.

Today Bob got out of the hospital. I still don't feel like I have had an emotional let down. I haven't had time. This morning I went to get groceries for our new life style changes (diet is a nasty word), and I wanted to cry. There are moments I want to cry, but cannot because I have to be strong for everyone else. I did almost though when the prescriptions were totalled. Ouch.

On a good note, my mammogram results were good. I hate going for things like that but because of Darlene, I did. I called her today. I know that she was worried, but I simply could not find the time between work and the hospital to call.

Often we pray and never give praise for answers. Another blogger, Marie, asked for prayer on behalf of her husband's job situation. God said, 'Yes'. Steve will have a new mission field on Sunday night. He is more than a God who doesn't care - who lives away up there.

1 comment:

Steve+Marie Douglas said...

AMEN! Becky - U BLESS ME & I JUST GOTTA TELL U HOW GLAD I AM U FOUND MY BLOG & THEN YOUR COMMENT LED TO
"my special blessing - your freindship"
LOVE YA MUCHO(much)
HELLO 2 Bob from us :)
Marie