Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New Mericies

Today is a new morning so new mercies I will see today. I didn't have to worry about bringing any over with me last night and tomorrow, once again I will see new mercies. Although I hate the fact that Bob is not well, God has shown himself merciful. I just got back from visiting Darlene when the attack happened. I called an ambulance. (The ER was packed that night) The ambulance got him right in. They did the proceedure within 3 hours which is HUGE. I have great kids that were there along with Pastor. Jordan is taking care of the house here. My fellow employees are awesome and such an encouragement. Once our church family finds out, their love will kick in. My new blogging friend Marie - WOW! She has shared and has given us more prayer support.
How many more mercies can there be? Just enough for today. Don't have to worry about tomorrow.....

No comments: